What we're about
Welcome micro and small business owners! This is our community where we get to know each other well, share our resources and connections and help each other. A place where we provide and receive suggestions, encourage each other and share workable practices.
The major format of networking will be the online format. Occasionally, we might throw a physical gathering here and there whenever it fits.
There are a few "codes of conduct" in this group:
1. ONLY business owners or founders of micro and small businesses.
2. Don't sell your products/ services in our group even though that would come naturally as the benefit of being here. Instead, share your ideas and let people come to you.
3. Be friendly, kind, supportive, respectful and open to all the members.
4. Be ethical and moral. Be the good kind of businessmen/ businesswomen you'd like to see in the world.
5. We are an inclusive community. LGBTQX+, minorities, religions etc, are all welcome.
We reserve the right to remove a member from our group if any misconduct is reported.