addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Movie Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Side Effects (Rescheduled 5:30PM Show)

Meetup details changed: Side Effects (Rescheduled 5:30PM Show)

Doreen C.
Doreenx
Medford, MA
Hi Everyone.

Movie time is 5:30PM, I will be at the theater by 4:30 and we will head in for seats at 5. 

Ok.   I called the theater to find out the movie times because Fandango has been problematic since the refunds went out during the snowstorm. The tech people will be working on it and we should see something later today.   I still recommend that you buy your tickets ahead of time as this is in effect opening weekend because last weekend was cancelled due to copious amounts of snow dumpage on the city.  I will be checking from time to time and will update people when tickets become available.

Remember if you miss the group before the movie,  look for us inside...I will be wearing my oh so stylin' meetup pin.    Also, we will gather outside of the room we just watched the movie in for a bit to discuss the film, allow for restroom breaks and to get a head count of those who are interested in going out after for more movie talk and refreshements.

$$$$After events run much smoother if everyone brings cash.  So please plan ahead if you are going out after with the group.$$$$$

Finally, I realize life happens and people's plans change.  But it is really really helpful to me in planning the after event if I have a good idea of how many people are actually coming.  So pretty please, keep your rsvps up to date.  

Thanks.

See you on Sunday!

Doreen

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/movies-280/events/103825622/­

When: Sunday, February 17, 2013 5:30 PM Showtime

Where: AMC Loews Boston Common 19
175 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02111
(617) 423-5801

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.