addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Boston Sailing Meetup Group Message Board › Sailing tips for daysailing in Los Angeles, CA

Sailing tips for daysailing in Los Angeles, CA

jonathon l.
user 45483772
Boston, MA
Post #: 1
Hello Fellow Sailors !

I am traveling to LA the first week of May (2nd thru 6th) to visit my daughters and would like to treat them to a day of sailing. I am an experienced sailor (ASA certs thru Bareboat Charter) and my daughters have done some sailing with me in Cape Cod Bay and Boston Harbor. We will sail near shore and will likely only venture out if the weather/seas are very favorable.

I'd love to hear any suggestions on marinas offering daily rentals, not-to-be-missed sailing spots to check out, fun bars and restaurants to finish the day off. Or any other tips/suggestions you can think germane to sailing in LA.

Thank You !

Jon Lawrence