Welcome to Boston Small Business Finance Meetup!
What's this meetup all about? It was launch of a realization that small business owners need a forum to exchange views about best practices in cash management. Every year, thousands of small and medium-sized companies go out of business to due to avoidable cash shortages. This meetup's goal is to help SMB owners develop techniques to become astute cash managers.
Here's who this group is for:
* Owners of small businesses, professionals working with small firms, or individuals interesting in starting a small firm of their own.
* Members of Boston community interested in learning more about financial/cash management of small firms.
* Members of academia, government, and non-profit sector.
Here's what this group is for:
* The purpose of this group is to hold workshops, seminars/webinars, and roundtables on small business cash management.
* The community members can expect to benefit from free educational and networking events organized by this group.
Hope you can join us and take another step towards building a better business!