addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Boston Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › Hitchens debate

Hitchens debate

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all

I've been lurking around this group for a LONG time now and haven't managed to attend an event yet. (I do listen to the podcast - can I get partial credit?)

I was planning to attend the Hitchens debate with a Fundagelical friend of mine but he's suddenly come down with a serious case of needing to be somewhere else that night. So I have a ticket (plus two to spare if anybody's interested) and I seem to have run out of excuses for not introducing myself to the group.

So are there any plans around this event? Dinner or drinks before or after? Please make sure to let me know how to recognize y'all - I'm sure your horns will be hidden under your hats.

Cheers
Mitch
A former member
Post #: 10
Hey,

My boyfriend and I would love to meet up with others too, either before, after or both. There are a couple of nice places in that area too.