addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Boston Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › Ideas for what one would add to this billboard...

Ideas for what one would add to this billboard...

Frank
user 10571546
Nashua, NH
Post #: 1
I was driving up Route 3 North, on my way to Laconia, when I saw something that made me laugh, and also ticked me off.
Just before the Bedford tolls, a mile or two from the 293 exchange, I saw a billboard that read: "WHEN YOU DIE, YOU WILL MEET GOD" it had the verse reference from the bible under it. I have been pondering what a graffiti artist might spray paint under the wording. Something creative like "...and Santa Claus". I'm looking for some ideas. Of course I would never deface property, but if one did, what creative words would be written under "WHEN YOU DIE, YOU WILL MEET GOD"???
Any suggestions???
A former member
Post #: 11
SO WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T DIE!
A former member
Post #: 8
Or...

- "Hurry up & die, it will help traffic" (a bit harsh?)
- "Have a change of underwear"
Frank
user 10571546
Nashua, NH
Post #: 2
Pretty funny...love it.
If somebody WERE to alter the billboard, of course i never would... I would take a picture and share it with you !!!wink

Peter
user 10409182
Brighton, MA
WHEN YOU DIE YOU WILL MEET GODZILLA!
A former member
For A Long Overdue Apology:)
Anirban
Anirban_C
Boston, MA
Post #: 8
And HITLER TOO!
Frank
user 10571546
Nashua, NH
Post #: 4
I thought about the Hitler thing too...but the last thing I would want to do is offend anybody, other than christian radicals. Seems anytime you reference Hitler the Jewish fringe gets up in arms, and you can bet your bottom that the billboard would come down quickly.
I am leaning towards something that would make people chuckle, even the majority of christians who, no doubt, also think this "when you die" billboard is silly. So far, I am leaning towards...AND SANTA CLAUS or SO BRING CLEAN UNDERWEAR.
Again...I have no intention of doing anything illegal nor do I condone it.wink
Angie R.
AngieCatNap
North Billerica, MA
Post #: 3
I just saw this sign yesterday... the boyfriend said, "Or not". Short and sweet. Less money needed to spend on spray paint, haha. = )