QS is proud to sponsor Entrepreneurs + VCs and invite you to attend our QS World MBA Tour.
In a recent article on TopMBA.com, a communications expert highlighted the importance of in-person meetings. Take this opportunity to speak face-to-face with the best business schools and Specialized Masters programs attending Boston on Monday, January 30th at the QS World MBA and Connect Masters 1-2-1 events.
At these events you will be able to meet face-to-face with top local and international business schools and universities with Specialized Masters programs from Marketing, Finance, Management and Entrepreneurship.
You can also:
- Network with alumni from top MBA and Masters programs
- Get advice from industry experts on your applications, GMAT prep and letters of recommendation
- Tap into a pool of exclusive MBA scholarships, worth $1.7 million (available only to attendees)
- An additional $2,000 (USD) QS Grad Scholarship which is available exclusively to Connect Masters attendees
Register now for one or both of these events and learn more about how you can pursue an MBA or a Specialized Masters.
Register now for the World MBA Boston:
Register now for the Specialized Masters 121:
Admission: $15 -- Free with this email
For free entry - book your place online and show this email at the door
Participating Business Schools Include:
• Boston University - Questrom
• Boston College
• Suffolk University - Sawyer
• Bentley University
• Brandeis International Business School
• University of Maryland - Robert H. Smith
• Johns Hopkins University - Carey and many more
*Represented by alumni