Longwood Medical Area, Brigham Circle, Boston, MA
ONE Cantonese Event each Friday evening - with Dandan Mai, an ACCOMPLISHED Cantonese speaker/teacher/guide - at the 677 Huntington Avenue, Kresge Building, Longwood Medical Area, Brigham Circle, Boston, MA - Room # 202
Dandan Mai from the PRC (and NEU), began hosting these friendly meetups (677 Huntington Avenue, Kresge 202), and she will restart the weekly bilingual Cantonese-English chat on Friday evening, September 23rd.
* Cantonese speakers want to practice English (and reduce their Chinese accents)?
* English speakers want to learn Cantonese?
* Nerdy Chinese folks want to bring friends and have a fun, FREE "outing" in Boston just talking with nerdy strangers in English or Cantonese?
6:30 - 7:00PM - Self-introduction
7:00 - 9:00PM - Bilingual free chat.
6:30 - 7:00 - 自我介绍
7:00 - 9:00 - 雙語談話
* Green Line E-Line comes above ground to Brigham Circle, and the Kresge is around the corner.
* MFA, Wentworth, College, and Harvard's LMA are adjacent - on or off Huntington Avenue.
*Parking is FREE !
By MBTA, get off at
• Brigham Circle stop on Huntington Avenue E-Line (MBTA Green E)
• Incidentally: https://www.facebook.com/bostoncantonese/