addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston City Girls Message Board › IMPORTANT-tickets/sitting together at conference

IMPORTANT-tickets/sitting together at conference

A former member
Hi again ladies,

If you are planning to go to this event, please purchase your individual ticket and email me with your registration ID numbers by 9PM TONIGHT (THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15). When you check out, put the word MEETUP in the promotional code box. My email address is lbtcouture@hotmail.com. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

*Only two people have sent me their registration ID numbers so far. If we don't get at least ten by 9PM tonight, I am not sure if we will still be able to sit together.*

Thanks,
Lauren