>>> Be sure to register at http://hackreducekickoff.eventbrite.com/ -- RSVP on meetup is not sufficient!
If you missed the exciting hack / reduce (http://www.hackreduce.org/) launching event last week, here's an opportunity to catch up and gain hands-on experiences with fellow big data hackers!
Details from the event organizer:
● One day big data hackathon, Saturday, November 17 at hack/reduce (275 Third St, Cambridge)
● Free access to a Hadoop cluster
● Hadoop and Map/Reduce experts present as mentors
● We'll have pre-loaded open datasets, exclusive datasets and we take suggestions from participants for datasets
● Food and coffee provided, of course
Registration is at http://hackreducekickoff.eventbrite.com/, and it's free.