addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston PHP Message Board Boston PHP Meetup Discussion Forum › Chapter 12: jQuery jAM, Season 3

Chapter 12: jQuery jAM, Season 3

Elmuiz
user 4735319
Boston, MA
Post #: 20
Hey Gene, this is very strange, when i test it there was Flickers images, now there isn't, I checked yours, and a few other fellow jamers, same thing happened. could be the flicker is down? I will check in few hours and post again.
Elmuiz
user 4735319
Boston, MA
Post #: 21
Hello again, Flicker is now working, it was down for sometime last night :)
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,159
@Elmuiz -- smile
Leslie G.
user 76661142
Boston, MA
Post #: 15
Chapter 12 exercises complete. Extra map example with multiple markers
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,164
@Leslie -- Nice work, especially with bonus map. You've been hustlin'. You might want to revisit your Flickr page. Clicking thumbnail does not activate the original image on Flickr. Compare yours with mine.
Peter O.
user 88425422
Boston, MA
Post #: 17
Bonus Map with multiple markers and option to list one marker at a time

The Details if anyone is interested.
I gave each list item an id (i.e. id="cabin"
then used this JS/JQ Code:
$('#cabin').click(function() {
$.goMap.clearMarkers();
$.goMap.createMarker({
latitude : 42.74151,
longitude : -72.34056,
title : 'Cabin',
html : {
content : '<p>The Cabin</p>',
popup : true
}
}); //end createMarker
}); //end of click()

There should be a better way to write one function and pass id variables to it. Will look into that next.
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,166
@Peter -- Very nice work here.
Leslie G.
user 76661142
Boston, MA
Post #: 16
@Gene - Thanks for catching that. Typo - had photo.lin instead of photo.link Should be all set now.
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,167
@Leslie -- smile
May T.
user 12889701
Manchester, GB
Post #: 22
http://maymay.me/jam3...­ My chapter 12 exercises.