"Narrowing the skills gap, one chapter at a time."
This virtual self-study group is offered to members who wish to obtain Content Marketing Certification offered by HubSpot. Content Marketing is the art of business storytelling. This video-based certification course will help you create and repurpose content that both humans and search engines will love.
~ 12 lessons
~ 52 videos
~ 11 quizzes
~ 6 hours completion time
Access to this certificate program is available for FREE when you register at HubSpot Academy.
NOTE: This virtual self-study group will begin on time. Currently, Season 3 does not have a Senior Percolator (facilitator). A Senior Percolator is someone who is interested in the topic, participates AND is willing to lead by helping others along the journey with periodic communications. Learn more about becoming a Senior Percolator and giving back to the Boston PHP community.
Self-Study Group Format
The format of a virtual self-study group is as follows:
• Each participant gains access to a HubSpot Academy account.
• Each participant commits to review one video-based Lesson per week and complete any quizzes in preparation for certification exam.
• Each participant obtains assistance by posting questions to a discussion area set up on the Boston PHP Message Board for each Lesson. Each comment will receive a response. Participants will also receive a weekly group e-mail update form your Senior Percolator (facilitator).
• Each participant will receive a certificate from HubSpot Academy upon completion of 12 Lessons and successful completion of final exam.
NOTE: There is no classroom instruction. There are no webcasts. There are no scheduled appointments of any kind.
Once you have access to HubSpot Academy, you simply proceed at a pace that best fits into your current work/life schedule.
How Do I Get Started?
• Become a member of Boston PHP Meetup if you are not already a member. Simply click: Join us!
• Register for Social Side Dish, Season 3. Simply RSVP: Yes
• Obtain access to HubSpot Academy's Content Marketing Certification. Then, start your virtual learning by reviewing one video-based Lesson at a time, completing the quiz questions and posting an update to the Boston PHP Message Board.
Q: How long will the course last?
A: We will cover 12 Lessons starting Sunday, January 26, 2020 and ending Saturday, April 18, 2020. Refer to the Social Side Dish, Season 3 -- Master Discussion List for specific dates.
Q: Do I have to wait until Sunday, January 26, 2020 to begin?
A: No need to wait! Feel free to begin as soon as you obtain access to HubSpot Academy. Simply post a message on the Introduce Yourself message board once you gain access so that we can gauge participation. Then, proceed at a pace that best fits your current work/life schedule.
Q: What if I have additional questions?
A: Simply post a reply below ("Add a comment") and you will receive a response.
Invite your friends, family members and co-workers to join in the fun. Then, let's get social!