addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston PHP Message Board Boston PHP Meetup Discussion Forum › Chapter 04: jQuery jAM, Season 3

Chapter 04: jQuery jAM, Season 3

Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,916
@aung -- Nice work. Right on target. Feel free to try your hand at one of the bonus Tutorials.
Lori D
LoriDaniells
Boston, MA
Post #: 5
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,923
@Lori -- Nice work. Good start on understanding jQuery basics.
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,924
Chapter 4 -- complete.
Alison M.
user 14023065
Boston, MA
Post #: 5
Chapter 4 exercise completed: http://www.alisonmora...­

Will be on vacation for a week so will catch up when I am back! Happy Memorial Day!
Ken H.
Ken_H.
Boston, MA
Post #: 58
Just put the Chapter 4 exercise out there - Ken's jQuery jAM page. It was a great overview of jQuery capabilities (and I'm sure it's just scratching the surface.)

Have a great week everyone!
Ken
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,930
@Alison @Ken -- Nice work. Right on target. The jQuery stuff is about to get interesting.
A former member
Post #: 9
I'm convinced to learn jQuery by comparing DOM in Chapter 4.
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 1,931
@Debra -- Nice work. Soon you will be DOMinating the Web.
Maureen C.
MaureenCiaccio
Marlborough, MA
Post #: 28
http://mciaclessons.c...­ A little late, but catching up this week. There was a lot of book-learning in this chapter, but it laid out the concepts in a logical way, easy to understand. I didn't think I was getting it and then it all came together. Onward...