addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey folks,

I am evolving the presentation I just recently gave at Boston PHP called Solution Design, and I have an important question that I would like to ask for folks who have not attended my talk: How do you know if you have created a good user experience for your customers?

I will leave the question at that. Feel free to ask further clarifying questions if you like. My goal is to not only get everyone's answer, but to see how people interpret the question.

Also, I will be placing a credit slide in my next presentation, which will list all of the folks who have contributed to this exercise. Thanks so much in advance! smile

Joe