addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Boston PHP Message Board Boston PHP Meetup Discussion Forum › Chapter 11: PHP Percolate! Season 6

Chapter 11: PHP Percolate! Season 6

A former member
Post #: 14
366 pages and counting! Until next week...
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,519
@Sunday -- Not able to access your link. Will try again later.
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,520
@Corey -- I couldn't get show_image.php to show an image. Otherwise, all systems go for countdown.
A former member
Post #: 15
How about now? Didn't test that page and didn't upload unavailable.png.
A former member
Post #: 16
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,526
@Corey -- smile
@Jesse -- Not getting images to pop up in separate window,
David P.
Dukie
Boston, MA
Post #: 108
I found a PHP script in an old book I have that creates a thumb nail image of an uploaded picture....Try it out...(.file needs to end in".jpg")cool
A former member
Post #: 18
It should work now. @Gene: a couple of the pictures you uploaded didn't work for me, but some of them did. I'm not sure what's up with that, but I don't think it's code related.
Thanh D.
user 81645122
Milpitas, CA
Post #: 13
Chapter 11 complete!
The upload_image.php script will not work because I am hosting it off my school server and have no access to the php.ini file to configure the upload path. I've test it many times on my home server and it works fine. Hope that's ok smile.
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 2,533
@Jesse -- I only uploaded chief.jpg. It appears as if someone else uploaded files of different types. You might want to post a message to Larry Ullman's forum to see how to prevent potentially malicious files from being uploaded.