addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Boston PHP Message Board HTML5 Brunch, Season 7 › Module 4: User Experience for Web Designers

Module 4: User Experience for Web Designers

Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 3,841

Welcome to the Module 4: User Experience for Web Designers discussion area for Become a Front-End Web Developer. Once you have reviewed Module 4: User Experience for Web Designers, and completed the suggested exercises, please click "Add a reply" and post a link to your work along with any comments and observations.

Back to > Master Discussion List
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 3,892
I have completed Module 4: User Experience for Web Designers. There are no exercises to post. I have also added this certificate to my LinkedIn profile.
Denise L.
user 11388242
Dedham, MA
Post #: 51
I have completed Module 4: user experience for web designers, and added the certificate to my linked in profile. no exercises to complete here.
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 3,898
@Denise -- Good job staying out in front of the material.
Goneril
user 148788392
Jamaica Plain, MA
Post #: 42
Hi; Completed User Experience with Chris Nodder.
Michael L.
Michael2121
Boston, MA
Post #: 78
I have finished Module 4. A bit dry, but useful. It was nice to see design principles I've picked up at work being reinforced by these videos.
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 3,912
@Goneril @Michael -- Nice work staying on target.
Kervintz N.
user 63569392
Boston, MA
Post #: 8
Completed module 4 and it's been added to my Linkedin Profile.
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 3,925
@Kervintz -- Nice progress, indeed.
طارق عمر ق.
taariqq
Karachi, PK
Post #: 22
Now this is very informative for me. Kind of like answering the questions I did not know how to ask. Going through it now.
This will tie very well into James's class where he emphasizes the semantic structure of HTML.
Will be posting when I am done. Lots to absorb.