addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Boston PHP Message Board HTML5 Brunch, Season 7 › Module 7: CSS Essential Training 1

Module 7: CSS Essential Training 1

Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 3,948

Welcome to the Module 7: CSS Essential Training 1 discussion area for Become a Front-End Web Developer. Once you have reviewed Module 7: CSS Essential Training 1, and completed the suggested exercises, please click "Add a reply" and post a link to your work along with any comments and observations.

Back to > Master Discussion List
Gregory G.
user 189857594
Belmont, MA
Post #: 21
have completed both CSS 1 and CSS 2 training modules, currently working on Javascript.
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 3,949
@Greg -- Nice work leading the pack.
Michael L.
Michael2121
Boston, MA
Post #: 86
I have completed Module 7.

Edit: I went back and created a test project to follow along with the instructor as she created her resume page. I've uploaded the results to my new GitHub repo.
Thomas N.
user 214272688
Boston, MA
Post #: 7
completed css essential part 1
-nice delivery (liked the simple approach and integrating the coding part with the academic part)
-provided enough details to get started.
-understand why module reviewed html, but probably should inform people to skip ,good reminders anyway.
-...on to part 2!
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 3,954
@Thomas -- Sharing your work, like @Mike, is good practice and a good habit to get into. Nice work keeping pace both of you.
Laura B
user 216781672
Boston, MA
Post #: 9
Good morning everyone,

Wow - I am still playing catch up after my bout with pneumonia.

Ok, I am done with this module, but I also confess that instead of moving forward I went a little backwards to module 3. I had planned to do this anyway, because it has tons of great information, and I wanted to condense my notes from the chapters (my version of cheat sheets).

Laura

Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 3,988
@Laura -- Nice work. I like the idea of cheat sheets. Even the Boston Symphony Orchestra uses them!

Denise L.
user 11388242
Dedham, MA
Post #: 56
i completed module 7, css essential training 1, and added certificate to my linked in profile

also added my sample resume project to my github page
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 4,074
@Denise -- Life! I'll send out an update this weekend to all letting them know we'll continue to march forward into the fall. Nice work.