addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Boston PHP Message Board HTML5 Brunch, Season 7 › Module 12: Bootstrap 4 Essential Training

Module 12: Bootstrap 4 Essential Training

Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 3,999

Welcome to the Module 12: Bootstrap 4 Essential Training discussion area for Become a Front-End Web Developer. Once you have reviewed Module 12: Bootstrap 4 Essential Training, and completed the suggested exercises, please click "Add a reply" and post a link to your work along with any comments and observations.

Back to > Master Discussion List

Gregory G.
user 189857594
Belmont, MA
Post #: 27
completed this exercise as well, files uploaded to https://github.com/gg...­.
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 4,016
@ Greg- Good job keeping pace with the material.
Michael L.
Michael2121
Boston, MA
Post #: 94
I'm slogging through this one and I've made it about halfway so far. I still find Ray V.'s courses not much better than random YouTube videos on the subject. Watching them at 1.25x speed helps him get to the point faster.

For anyone interested in teaching themselves, the Bootstrap docs are quite readable and they include plenty of examples.

Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 4,027
@Mike -- Valuable update. Slogging is OK. There is no one size fits all approach when you are trying to cover so much material with folks who have different levels of exposure to the different modules. My goal is to take what I can and walk away with a certification.
Michael L.
Michael2121
Boston, MA
Post #: 95
I have finished Module 12.

Bootstrap 4 Essential Training: Certificate, Example files

Some of the "has-" form validation styles in lesson 07-04 have been removed from the current version of Bootstrap. The form field icons have also been removed for now and they will probably be restored in a later release.

His accordion example was hard to follow and I never did get the auto-collapse behavior working. The example accordion in the docs looks fine.
Gene B.
babong
Boston, MA
Post #: 4,031
@Mike -- Nice work and, as always, useful feedback about possible bumps in the road. The finish line is in sight ...