addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Linda Cantrell Message Board › New Boston here....Comments & Questions

New Boston here....Comments & Questions

Billy E.
user 13359708
Asheville, NC
Post #: 1
Hi everyone,

I just picked up a 2 1/2 year old male Boston, named Melvin, over the past weekend.
He needed a new home & I was ready for a Boston. So far, so good....I think we're gonna get along fine.
There are some pix in my facebook photo albums:
http://www.facebook.c...­

Here's my FB profile, feel free to 'friend' me:
http://www.facebook.c...­

I'd love to bring him to your meetups, but Noon on saturdays is a tricky time for me....especially in the winter. Maybe in the future.

I was curious......I've seen some posts about good pet/housesitters, but I wondered if any of you Boston owners ever use this network for 'Boston boarding'???? Like with each other rather than at a kennel.... I'd
like to have that discussion if anyone is interested. Just like with my past pet of 16 years, Lucy.....who I lost in the summmer.......Melvin will travel with me SOMETIMES, but there will be times when I'll need to find acceptable sitters & accomodations for him. I'd just as well pay someone I trust rather than a commercial kennel....but anyway. I used to have a great house/petsitter myself, but she had to move away.

Anyway......just wanted to pust that out there. In the mean time.....if anyone can recommend a good kennel, please do so. I never was crazy about putting my dog in a kennel, but I know we do what we have to. I'm not sure yet if he's going to travel with me at xmas or not.

Some time ago, me & another guy tried to start a 'network' for local dog owners who would 'trade out' 'dog lodging services'. Keep each others pets when needed. (All based on compatability, of course). It seemed like a good idea to us, but we never could get it off the ground....but thru the communications, I did get turned on to my former 'sitter'.

I would love to here any & all ideas & input. Communication is a good thing!

Just trying to prepare for the future.

Thanks,

Billy Earnest