addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco Boston Terrier Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for a BT breeder in California

Looking for a BT breeder in California

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi there,
I'm in the process of looking for a BT pup to add to our family. I've done a lot of research on the breed and know one would fit great in our family. Problem is finding a reputable breeder that I can trust and know does a good job and I know the best way is word of mouth. Any one have any recommendations? I'm looking for a breeder a few hours away from the bay area preferably. Do not want to have to fly a puppy.

Any feedback would be so helpful smile

Thanks so much,
Abbey & Ben
A former member
Post #: 167
www.bostonsincolors.com

We got "Porco" our BT from them. They are a very little breeder in Atwater - CA.

Good lucky!

Rodrigo
A former member
Post #: 2
I've heard a few good things about them. Thanks so much!!
Bandit
user 12279910
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
We got our brindle male, Bandit, about two years ago from Bostons in Colors too. He's the bestest! Lorraine is very nice and treats her puppies like babies.

We then bought my father's B&W female from them, Jules. We had her for 5 months before she was stolen. Jules was also healthy and lively, not sure what she would have been like as an adult, but she was gorgeous and fun.

After Jules, we found Sophie, a seal (brown and white) BT, from PJ Peralta. She lives up near Auburn, but met us in Vacaville to give us Sophie. Sophie is beautiful, lively, healthy, and smart. Her coloring is also gorgeous. PJ's email is country_gal.2007@yahoo.com. I'd give her a call to see if she has a current litter. She cares for her dogs as children and her follow up with Sophie was personal. She was also less expensive than Bostons in Colors (and closer to the Bay Area by meeting us in Vacaville).

Good luck!
Karen

A former member
Post #: 50
omg... the dogs are so beautiful thank you for this post and sharing, we are looking forward to getting a boston.
A former member
Post #: 303
We have a stunning 4 year old Boston in the rescue shelter at the moment at the SFSPCA.. She gets on great with other dogs is house broken and beautiful..