addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Curious Botanists along the Front Range Message Board › Illustrated Plant Glossary

Illustrated Plant Glossary

A former member
Post #: 1
I found a nice page that has some images that break down a lot of terminology for leaves. It covers things like leaf shape and margins. I found it to be pretty useful, hopefully others will as well!

http://fieldbotany.pbworks.com/w/page/5987187/Illustrated-Glossary­
Amie
user 71580552
Denver, CO
Post #: 5
Thanks for sharing this! :)
Karin M.
KarinMc
Group Organizer
Littleton, CO
Post #: 7
Thanks Holly!
maybe I should start a discussion with online resources like this ( I have a few of my own that I really like).
Karin
A former member
Post #: 2
No problem! Glad it could be of use :)
Dean
user 8348455
Golden, CO
Post #: 2
Thanks for sharing Holly, the more information the better. I like the Venation terminology diagrams on this link.