addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Boulder Raw Superfoodies Meetup Group Message Board › looking for someone who might be interested in small job with growing potent

looking for someone who might be interested in small job with growing potential in raw food industry

Demi L.
user 8229150
Salt Lake City, UT
Post #: 3
Hello my raw foodist friends,

I am heading your way next week for work. I am a rep for Essential Living Foods. They are an organic Superfood company based out of California. You might have heard of them?

I live in Salt Lake City and am opening up the Colorado territory, mostly selling through Whole Foods and Vitamin Cottage.

I am needing to find an assistant in the Boulder/Denver area to assist me in this process.
I am looking for someone who is already very knowledgeable and mostly passionate about superfoods. (A current lover of the ELF brand would be great, that's how I got involved:)
The job would intel demoing the line at Whole Foods and Vitamin Cottage, and checking in on the stores every other week.

Right now I only have the products in the Whole Foods in Boulder, (Pearl St), but will soon be opening all the stores. So the job will start out slow and get busier.

If you are interested, you can check out the company and products @ www.essentiallivingfoods.com
This is an AMAZING company to work with. Their integrity and ethics makes it the best job I have ever had!
And the products freakin ROCK!

This might lead to a move there for me as well. I am very active and part of the leadership team of our SLC raw food meet-up group and they are truly my tribe and family here. I am hoping to schedule one of my trips in conjunction with one of your potlucks to meet you all.

If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone who might be please email me or give me a call @
801-835-4064

I am hoping to meet with a few people about this position while out there next week.

Thanks so much,
Demi