addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boulder Spanish Meetup! Message Board › Host a student from Spain this Summer for 4 Weeks!

Host a student from Spain this Summer for 4 Weeks!

Scott C.
scroasdale
Group Organizer
Boulder, CO
Post #: 37
Please contact Laura for details...Her contact info is below!

Hi,

My name is Laura Reifenrath and I am a Colorado native but currently living in Texas. I have an organization that brings students (ages 13-17) from SPAIN for one month during the summer. I am currently looking for 5 more caring and open families that are interested in hosting in Colorado. Please take a look at my website: http://globaljourneys...­ or send me an email with more questions. globaljourneysltd@gmail.com.

This is a great way to practice your Spanish and bring another culture to the comfort of your own home! :)

Thanks for your time.

Laura