addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Washington DC Samba Brazil Meetup Group Message Board › Who can volunteer for tomorrow event? See bellow

Who can volunteer for tomorrow event? See bellow

Danielle A.
user 3585259
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
My name is Kristin Olson and I work with the Cancer Prevention and Treatment Fund, a Washington, DC-based nonprofit dedicated to helping adults and children reduce their risks of getting all types of cancer and assisting them in getting the safest and most effective treatments. We are holding our 4th annual 5K Run/Walk on Sunday, September 23. BoConcept in Georgetown is hosting a kick-off event to celebrate our 5K Run/Walk - An evening in Brazil - tomorrow, Thursday, September 13. We are holding the kick-off to honor our runners, many of whom are survivors of cancer or who have lost loved ones to cancer. We want to invite Brazil Latino Events to be a part of this event in support of the prevention and treatment of all cancers and for all people. This will be a great event not only for your company to align with a great charity and a great cause, but also a great way to publicize your business. We will display your promotional material at the kick-off event where many people will be joining us. Danielle Acero's wonderful professional experience, warm personality, and expansive knowledge of Brazilian dance will be the perfect addition to this event, and we would love to promote Brazil Latino Events for contributing to this cause. www.stopcancerfund.org­
Please also visit our 5K event page to see where everyone is registering, fundraising, and what this evening in Brazil is kicking off: www.firstgiving.com/cptf/cancer5k­
I am also including the link to our event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/168948339908950/­
Lastly, I have attached a document, "Making a Measurable Difference" to see some of the efforts you are supporting.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, your support makes a huge difference.
Sincerely,
Kristin Olson

ALL I NEED YOU TO DO IS TO HELP ME AT MY SPONSOR TABLE FOR 2 hours, please be here no later then 5:30 so we can travel together.