addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Gary
user 12151998
Palatine, IL
Post #: 33
I know we discussed this about a year ago but I know some members are not happy with Portillos and I think I have found a good alternative. Last night I had a meetup with a Lake County bicycle club and we met at The Beer Market at Milwaukee and Half Day. The nice thing about this place, other than a wide selection of beer (they also have great Root Beer), is that you can order food from the surrounding businesses and they will deliver it there. So you have a choice of burgers or pizza or barbeque or deli or Mediterranean and if you want something upscale you can even order from Philly G's. So based on the variety of alcohol and food I suggest we give this place a try some time, and see what everyone thinks.