addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The North Suburban Chicago Freethinkers Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Bristol Ren Faire Meetup!

Meetup details changed: Bristol Ren Faire Meetup!

Matthew L.
Group Organizer
Vernon Hills, IL
Howdy all,
Due to the fact that it's supposed to rain like crazy on the 12th, and after talking with a few of you about this, I've changed the date for this Meetup to next Saturday, July 19th. For more details, see the full listing:­
When: Saturday, July 19, 2014 10:00 AM
Where: Bristol Renaissance Faire
Russel Road Exit , last before Wisconsin .
Chicago, IL
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.
Cheers - Matt