addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

BRISBANE MOVIE FANS Message Board › Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark, bargain opportunity

Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark, bargain opportunity

Jaap van der V.
user 63398252
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 2
Hello,

If anyone here is interested in taking two Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark tickets off of my hands for upcoming Saturday 6 February, that would be much appreciated. Sadly, I will be unable to go, but I already have the tickets.

The performance will be scored live by the Queensland Symphony Orchestra at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre.

Tickets are digital, but I can provide you with proof of purchase and getting them to you would be easy.

They were $75 each originally, but given the short notice I'm willing to entertain whatever offer you consider fair and reasonable...

Regards,
Jaap van der Velde (South Brisbane)