Needs a location
Come and join us for an Exclusive Art Nude shoot with International Model Andie. By attending this workshop, you’ll learn how to create dramatic portraits using studio lights, strobes and light-modifiers. During this hands-on workshop, we will show you how to expose, compose, light and pose your models for great portraits.
WHAT ALL WE’LL DO?
We'll start with an introduction to portrait photography, the basics of using strobes. We'll discuss the creative tools and techniques required to create outstanding portraits. You’ll learn essential skills for controlling manual exposure and about the necessary equipment required for shooting, composing and lining up the perfect shots.
This shoot is limited 5 photographers only, this will allow each photographer 15-20 mins. of individual shooting time to create more structured poses. We would have 2 variations for this shoot (backdrop/lighting changes) to create a wide variety of images for our portfolios.
MODEL FOR THE SHOOT: Andie (https://www.instagram.com/andie_model/)
MOOD BOARD: https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/861243128716409669/
DATE & SCHEDULE: Fri. 15 Mar 2019 (6.30 PM - 9.00 PM)
• 6.30 - 7.00 PM: Introduction & set-up.
• 7.00 - 8.00 PM: Model shoot (variation 1).
• 8.00 - 9.00 PM: Model shoot (variation 2).
SHOOT LOCATION: Urban Jungle Studios, 83 Doggett St, Newstead QLD 4006.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ABOUT?
• Setting up your camera for portrait photography.
• Posing and directing a model.
• Which lenses and focal lengths to use for portraiture.
• How to use Manual Exposure on your camera to shoot portraits.
• How to make the best use of lights on location.
• Techniques to frame and compose your portraits.
HOW TO REGISTER?
• This is a paid workshop, to register kindly RSVP using the link on this page. You would need a PayPal account to complete the checkout.
• To pay by a credit or debit card, or to utilize a discount coupon, kindly register via our website - www.brisbanephotographic.com.au
WHAT TO BRING?
• A camera that allows you to shoot in Manual mode.
• A lens (recommended 24-70 mm zoom or 55mm/85mm prime).
• Speed-lights / strobes would be made available.
• Extra batteries and memory cards.
• A notebook and pen, if you wish to take notes.
• BYO snacks/drinks (optional).
• Bring your happiness and positivity.
• Be ready and willing to learn and grow your photography skills.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZER:
This workshop is hosted by Ash Kashyap. Ash is a commercial wedding photographer armed with 8+ yrs. of professional photography experience. Ash operates as the Director at Hallmark Photography Brisbane (https://www.hallmarkphotography.com.au/). To connect with Ash and to view his work kindly visit:
• Portraits: https://www.instagram.com/StarPortraits
• Weddings: https://www.instagram.com/HallmarkPhotographyAU
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Refund will be provided if a workshop is cancelled by us, or if the workshop is re-scheduled by us and you are unable to attend on the new date. For more info. on cancellation and refunds kindly view our terms & conditions - https://www.brisbanephotographic.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
CONNECT WITH US
We encourage all our members to join our group on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Tag #BrisbanePhotographic in your Instagram posts to get featured on our page.
• Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/brisbanephotographic/
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/brisbanephotographic/
• For special deals, register on our website – www.brisbanephotographic.com.au/
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
• email: [masked]
At Brisbane Photographic, we are working hard to bring you access to the very best Photography meetups, cool events, and exclusive workshops, so stay tuned!