Come and join us for an exclusive multi-model glamour portfolio building shoot with two international models. By attending this shoot, you’ll get some stunning images to add to your portfolio and also learn how to create dramatic portraits using studio lights, strobes, and light modifiers.
WHAT ALL WE’LL DO?
We'll start with an introduction to portrait photography and discuss the creative tools and techniques required to create outstanding portraits. You’ll learn essential skills for controlling manual exposure and about the necessary equipment required for shooting, composing and lining up the perfect shots.
This is an exclusive shoot limited to 5 photographers only, that's to allow each photographer sufficient individual shooting time to capture exclusive shots. We would have multiple variations for this shoot (backdrop/lighting changes) to create a wide variety of images for our portfolios.
MODEL 1: Jesica (https://www.instagram.com/jesica_model/)
MODEL 2: Amora (https://www.instagram.com/dicapria6/)
DATE & SCHEDULE: Saturday, June 8, 2019 (1.00 PM - 3.30 PM)
• 1.00 PM - 1.30 PM: Introduction & set-up.
• 1.30 PM - 2.30 PM: Model 1 shoot.
• 2.30 PM - 3.30 PM: Model 2 shoot.
SHOOT LOCATION: Urban Jungle Studios - 83 Doggett St, Newstead QLD 4006.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ABOUT?
• Setting up your camera for portrait photography.
• Posing and directing a model.
• Which lenses and focal lengths to use for portraiture.
• How to use Manual Exposure on your camera to shoot portraits.
• How to make the best use of lights on location.
• Techniques to frame and compose your portraits.
HOW TO REGISTER?
• This is a paid workshop, limited to 5 participants only.
• To register kindly RSVP using the link on this page. You would need a PayPal account to complete the checkout.
• If in case you prefer to pay by credit or debit card, then you may even register on the website - https://www.brisbanephotographic.com.au/
WHAT TO BRING?
• A camera that allows you to shoot in Manual mode.
• A lens (recommended 24-70 mm zoom or 55mm/85mm prime).
• Speed-lights / strobes would be made available.
• Extra batteries and memory cards.
• A notebook and pen, if you wish to take notes.
• BYO snacks/drinks (optional).
• Bring your happiness and positivity.
• Be ready and willing to learn and grow your photography skills.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Refund will be provided if a workshop is canceled by us, or if the workshop is re-scheduled by us and you are unable to attend on the new date. For more info. on cancellation and refunds kindly view our terms & conditions - https://www.brisbanephotographic.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
• email: [masked]
We are working hard to bring you access to the very best Photography meetups and exclusive workshops, so stay tuned!