addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

'Brits Abroad' in the Valley Message Board › Passport photos

Passport photos

A former member
Post #: 4

Does anyone know of a place in the East Valley where you can get UK passport photos taken, to the correct specifications?
Hazel
Paul G.
user 10128654
Gilbert, AZ
Post #: 5
Hello Hazel,

We get ours done at Walgreen's! The staff may not know that they can do it, but they can. They just have to scroll through the options on their machine until they get to the UK setting! Good price too.
Good-luck.

Paul
A former member
Post #: 5
Thanks Paul,

Last time, I had them taken in Walgreens and the UK passport office would not accept them. So I went to a camera store in NE Mesa and they knew what to do. However that store no longer exists !

I see you are from Arundel. I am from Worthing!

Hazel
Pamela B.
user 12721338
Goodyear, AZ
Post #: 1
Hiya Hazel,

You can get them done at a AAA office even if you are not a member. I had mine done here in Goodyear, I think there are a couple of offices in Mesa.

Good Luck..

Pam

A former member
Post #: 6

Thanks Pam. There is a AAA office in East Mesa, and I am a member!

Hazel