addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

'Brits Abroad' in the Valley Message Board › Any Scottsdale Brits?

Any Scottsdale Brits?

David W.
user 59487692
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 1
I live in South Scottsdale.
Any other Brits in Scottsdale?
Clancy's Irish Bar and Grill is my local (used to be One Eyed Dog British Pub)
James & Jayne C.
Jcollon
Gold Canyon, AZ
Not in Scottsdale but how's British Open? I haven't been but have heard good things.
Jacqueline
user 56993442
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 6
We're in South Scottsdale. Have seen Clancey's but not been inside, we are still setlling in as we are so new here. Marvelling at the cost of HP sauce, marmite and Hobnobs in the supermarkets!
A former member
Post #: 7
Have you tried Fresh and Easy or Cost Plus. They both carry British food.
Jacqueline
user 56993442
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 7
Not tried Cost Plus, thanks for the tip. I culdn't believe how much Fresh n Easy (i.e. Tescos) wanted for the smallest jar of Marmite. My sister sent me a squeezy bottle in the post which should keep my husband happy for a few months!
A former member
Work in North Scottsdale and quite partial to the Skeptical Chymist ;-).
Andi
AuPairAdvisor
Cave Creek, AZ
Hi, I live and work in North Scottsdale.