addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Sylvia
user 9719187
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hi Everyone

I cant make the meetup at the Pub end of month and neither can my cohorts in crime Amy or Heather.  I was wondering if someone would be willing to host this for us?  It just means greeting people, listening out for other Brits or Irish coming and well making them feel at home.  Any takers?

I have tickets to Wicked.

Sylvia