addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Andrew H.
user 14022569
Whitman, MA
Hey,

I wanted to let the two (yes, only two so far) of you know what I've been trying to do to get more members. I was on Craigslist (south of Boston) and placed an ad under the community section. The only response so far has been from someone north of Boston (sigh). That being said, I'm going to a birthday party with my 8 year old son tomorrow and see if I can scare up some more atheists, and I'm going to see some folks at an Oscar party who are involved in the Harvard humanist group, perhaps they will have some suggestions. Of course, I also announced the meetup on my blog (Laughing in Purgatory) and though I've gotten warm support that support is from far away.

- A