Founders, business owners, entrepreneurs, and investors connect at Brooklyn's first... Elevator Pitch Competition!
Goal is for you to connect with industry professionals and pitch... or learn how.
Fun begins when you arrive... get some refreshments and start making connections.
BIG FUN begins with the Elevator Pitch Competition!
In-kind prizes total $40,000!
• Web hosting services from Softlayer
• Business, tech startup, social media & SEO consultations
Challenge... no projector, no slides, no deck. Owners present using words alone to create mental images that make lasting impressions.
UPDATE: finalists were selected (http://bkstartups.com/elevator-pitch-finalists/) to pitch live in two categories:
• Tech Startups... idea stage, unfunded, or self-funded
• Brick & Mortar... you may have a website but your business is offline
Rules & Regs:
• founder or at least one co-founder must reside or work in Brooklyn or NYC
• idea stage, unfunded, and self-funded/bootstrapped (no major outside funding)
• you don't need to have a company
Big-picture goal is for you to connect with investors and industry professionals while learning how to pitch.
Don't wait to RSVP! Six other meetups are coming... space is limited.