Here is the general idea for the weekend:
- Starting Friday morning from Bronxville, NY and spend all day riding to North Creek, NY. This is about 230 miles. We'll add local/country roads because highways are boring.
- The plan is to stay at a hotel/motel/inn around North Creek or surrounding areas. We haven't booked yet, but will in the next few days, so please let us know if you want to coordinate.
- Saturday we'll spend half day railbiking from the historic North Creek Railroad Station through the beautiful Adirondack forest canopy along the banks of the Hudson River, and then over the Hudson on a spectacular trestle bridge (about 6 mile of non-motorized biking!). Reservation for a 2- or 4-seat railbike is required at https://www.revrail.com/ (we reserved our 2-seat railbike today). Then, some late-afternoon exploration of the area.
- Sunday is full riding day around Adirondack Park and Lake George (maybe we'll find a nice unpaved country/mountain road) before making our way back to NYC around 7PM.
- Feel free to add and plan for any other activity(ies) while there.
- Cem will be leading the ride. I'm only responsible for the general direction of where we're going :)