Innovators, investors, founders, and entrepreneurs connect at Brooklyn's very first... Elevator Pitch Competition!
Goal is for you to connect with iindustry professionals and pitch... or learn how.
The fun starts when you arrive... get some refreshments and start making connections.
BIG FUN begins with the Elevator Pitch Competition!
Startup and business founders will be selected to pitch in two categories:
• Brooklyn and NYC-based tech startups... idea stage, unfunded, or self-funded
• Brick & Mortar... you may have a website but your business model is offline
In-kind prizes total $40,000! Web hosting services plus business, tech startup, social media, and SEO consultations.
UPDATE: Finalists selected (http://bkstartups.com/elevator-pitch-finalists/)
Challenge... no projector, no slides, no deck. Owners present using words alone to create mental images that make lasting impressions. They have up to 90 seconds... 'cause it's an elevator pitch!
Rules & Regs:
• founder or at least one co-founder must reside or work in Brooklyn or NYC
• idea stage, unfunded, and self-funded/bootstrapped (no major outside funding)
• no application fee to pitch!
Don't wait to RSVP! (http://www.meetup.com/brooklyn-startups/events/176100842/) Six other meetups are coming... space is limited.