addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Brussels New and not New in Town Meetup Group Message Board › The Brussels New & not New in Town Meetup Group goes to.....the Havana club

The Brussels New & not New in Town Meetup Group goes to.....the Havana club

Bakoly
user 4095284
Group Organizer
Amsterdam, NL
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/brussels-newint/events/23872041/­

I just made a table reservation for 30 people at Havana Club.

It is a cocktail workshop and a dinner, it means that there is a payment commitment, RSVP Yes means you are sure you come. If you are not sure, please change your RSVP to NO, like this you are sure that you don't oblige me to pay for you if you don't show up. And you will be a nice surprise if you anyway manage to join.

Thank you in advance for taking 5mn to update your RSVP.

When: Saturday, October 1, 2011 7:30 PM

Where: Havana-Resto/Bar/Disco
Rue de l'Epee 4
1000 Brussels
02 502 12 24

Price: EUR35.00 per person

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.

Till Saturday,

Smile,

Bakoly

+39 6 39 31 65 04