addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Brussels New and not New in Town Meetup Group Message Board › Our coming up meetup event : 70's-80's party!!!

Our coming up meetup event : 70's-80's party!!! Saturday 3rd december, from 7:30pm

Bakoly
user 4095284
Group Organizer
Amsterdam, NL
Dear New and not New in town Brussels Meetuper,

We have been waiting for so long to meet and party again.

Our party time is approaching. We are 5 days before our next meetup event: 70's-80's party!

Do you have your 70's-80's outfit already?

I know you are very creative so you will manage to come with the best 70's-80's outfits.

I still have to find one, any suggestions are welcome! :)

There will be an election for the best well dressed 70-80's of the evening, a surprise is waiting for the winner! :)

The purpose of our meetup stays the same: "We meet, we mingle, we have fun, we strengthen the friendship with the existing friends and at the same time we make new friends".

To bring with you:

- your mingling mood

- your drinks and snacks

- 10 euro participation

- your 70's-80's favorite music

There are 40 RSVPed Yes so far, it is already great. But more is always better!

If you didn't make up your mind yet, I am looking forward to seeing you(again) there on Saturday so please update your RSVP to Yes! :)

Let's make it the best 70's-80's party ever!!!

See you on Saturday 3 December from 7:30pm at Salle Dublin

Till then take care,

Warm hug and a big smile,
Bakoly
+31 6 39 31 65 04