addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bubbles Up Jacksonville Message Board › Epcot Dive

Epcot Dive

This message board is read-only.

DeAnn
user 6836599
Group Organizer
Gainesville, FL
Post #: 44
We have had such a great response to this dive, I think we need to schedule another one. I spoke to the Dive Director today and he indicated that Saturday's were booked up for about 3 months in advance, so that would put us at Oct or if enough were interested in a Friday night dive, then it could be sooner....so I need all those that are interested to comment on this post and let me know what days they are interested and IF there is ANY that WILL NOT work....as we need 12 divers to get the group rate. Once I hear from enough peeps I will set it up and we can go from there....

DeAnn
Ryan R.
user 54918912
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 1
How about Labor Day weekend or Veteran's Day? What's the deal with Friday nights in terms of timing and availability? We might be able to do that as well.
barbara o.
user 7989252
Jacksonville, FL
October is open for Rick & me. I would prefer Saturday especially if we can spend some time in the park after. My schedule could work for Friday but I'm not sure about Rick's.
DeAnn
user 6836599
Group Organizer
Gainesville, FL
Post #: 45
How about Labor Day weekend or Veteran's Day? What's the deal with Friday nights in terms of timing and availability? We might be able to do that as well.

They only run it from Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm and 6:30 pm. Friday and Saturday tours will be offered at 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm (but I think they have more since ours is at 6:00pm on Saturday, so depends on demand) Guests will be greeted at the Guest Relations window outside the main entrance of Epcot 15 minutes prior to the program's start time.
DeAnn
user 6836599
Group Organizer
Gainesville, FL
Post #: 46
October is open for Rick & me. I would prefer Saturday especially if we can spend some time in the park after. My schedule could work for Friday but I'm not sure about Rick's.

They don't indicate that park admission is included, but when I did it a few years ago, we were allowed to exit into the park and did get a bit of time, but not a ton due to the park closing time.
A former member
Post #: 27
Gwen and I are good for either a Friday or Saturday in October but I would have to know very soon so that I don't schedule work. Also, usually the 430 and 530 time slots are for "general public reservations" and the 6pm one is for groups. Double check with Divequest. AND, park admission BEFORE the dive is NOT included however they let you into the park after the dive. As others have said, you won't have too much time bc they usually close at 9. Gwen and I are camping at Ft Wilderness when we go in August. If anyone is interested in camping in October let me know. Its $46 per night, full service site, fits 8 people. I know its not a resort but you still get all the Disney ammenities.
Luis C.
user 4016538
Jacksonville, FL
I can dive Epcot any day I just need some couple of days to request the day off at work.
Amy U.
amyu93
Jacksonville, FL
With enough advance notice, I could go any day but Friday's would be perfect.

Thanks for setting up another one DeAnn!

Amy
DeAnn
user 6836599
Group Organizer
Gainesville, FL
Post #: 47
Gwen and I are good for either a Friday or Saturday in October but I would have to know very soon so that I don't schedule work. Also, usually the 430 and 530 time slots are for "general public reservations" and the 6pm one is for groups. Double check with Divequest. AND, park admission BEFORE the dive is NOT included however they let you into the park after the dive. As others have said, you won't have too much time bc they usually close at 9. Gwen and I are camping at Ft Wilderness when we go in August. If anyone is interested in camping in October let me know. Its $46 per night, full service site, fits 8 people. I know its not a resort but you still get all the Disney ammenities.

Thanks for the additional information! Another good point about October is that I think the Florida Residency deals will be in effect :) Not sure if Michael and I will dive it again, but we might go enjoy the parks when it is more reasonable :)
DeAnn
user 6836599
Group Organizer
Gainesville, FL
Post #: 48
I can dive Epcot any day I just need some couple of days to request the day off at work.

Cool, sounds good! Since most are indicating later is better, shouldn't have a problem with the couple of days :)