addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Budapest Data Science Meetup Message Board › Your thoughts about BI (a student needs some help)

Your thoughts about BI (a student needs some help)

Gilicze N.
user 118971102
Budapest, HU
Post #: 1
Dear All,

My name is Noemi Gilicze, I’m a student of international business at Budapest University of Technology and Economics. Currently I’m working on my bachelor thesis, it is mainly about business intelligence and a bit of artificial intelligence.

I would like to ask the opinion of experts/professionals of this field in these questions:
1. According to your experience how common is that companies introduce business intelligence systems?
2. Which size of companies are the target clients for business intelligence systems?
3. What kind of business intelligence solution(s) is offered by your company? What is your most popular product?
4. According to your professional experience what kind of management related problems can occur during the introduction and the daily usage of business intelligence systems?
5. Do you think that the artificial intelligence R&D effects the development of business intelligence systems? Why? / Why not?

I would be grateful for any opinions connected to the questions above. Feel free to pick the questions you would like to answer!

Greetings,
Noemi