addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Santa Monica Tibetan Buddhism Group Message Board › Dharma teachings with Lama Kathy Wesley in Aug.

Dharma teachings with Lama Kathy Wesley in Aug.

Daniel
user 3457972
Group Organizer
Santa Monica, CA
Hello everyone: I hope this email reach you all well!

I wanted to let you know that our regular meetup for the first Thursday of the month has been postponed, as our meditation instructor is on retreat in India.

That being said we will be offering Dharma teachings with Lama Kathy Wesley on August 18th and 19th.

Lama Kathy Wesley will teach on Saturday August 18th on "Transforming Disturbing Emotions"

Lama Kathy is an American woman and completed her Lama Training at KTD www.kagyu.org
in New York 10 years ago. As an American, and a woman and a Lama, she brings very practical and fresh insights into making the Dharma tangible in our daily life.

If you are interested in attending the teachings, please email me. Cost will be $40 each day and will have 2 sessions per day. No one turned away for lack of funds!

PLEASE RSVP FOR ADDRESS AND TIMES. THIS EVENT IS NOT HELD AT OUR USUAL PLACE!!!!

THANKS

DANIEL
310-451-4368
SANTAMONICAKTC@EARTHLINK.NET