You're Invited To The Business Owners Roundtable On May 29
Build Your Business Credit To Scale Up Your Startup or Growing Business!
We've planned a highly engaging roundtable with a pre-eminent business credit expert, Dr. Stephanie Ardrey.
She's going to share with us no-nonsense insights on:
12 Reasons Having Business Credit Is a Must for Every Successful Company ... And How Not Having It Can be Disastrous For Your Business
Did You Know?
* Business credit is credit in a business name that's linked to the business's EIN number
* A Business owner can obtain such business credit that is not linked to their SSN
* When built correctly, the SSN isn't even supplied on loan application meaning there is no personal credit check to obtain this kind of EIN credit.
Dr. Ardrey will present stories with real-life examples on "Corporate Credit EIN, Not SSN" and how to build your business credit, avoid disaster and scale up your business! For instance, did you know about Business Credit Scoring and what it takes to increase the business credit score?
Think Another Way: If your company has built sufficient business credit, it may not even need outside capital to scale up and grow. By the same token, if your company has never built any credit, this could spell potential doom.
If you are an entrepreneur or business owner growing your small business, you will take away strategic insights around building your business credit the right way.
Meet our Expert Speaker
Dr. Stephanie Ardrey AKA “Dr. Money” is the CEO of Blu Diamond Group, Inc. She is the:
* President of Blu Diamond Capital, Advisory and Properties
* 20+ Year Entrepreneurial and Corporate Executive History
* Trained thousands of entrepreneurs – incubators, intrapreneurship and advocacy.
* Adjunct University Professor – UCLA, CSULA, FIDM and LASC
* Multi-billion Dollar Commercial Real Estate Development Portfolio
* The ArdreyGroup, Inc. - $250 Million Dollar Multicultural Communications Agency
* Kal-Kan/M&M Mars - $1 Billion Dollar Advertising/Promotion/Global Procurement
She has experience working with business owners in fashion, retail, manufacturing, hospitality, beverages and spirits, entertainment: music, film, and television, banking and financial services, and real estate acquisition, finance, construction and development industries.
Connect and Share Ideas with Local Business Owners on How To Grow Your Business Credit
Our Business Owners Roundtable average 20 to 25 local owners for maximum interaction, engagement and sharing of ideas and stories. Each participant gets meaningful opportunity to share their story, their ideal customer, and their current needs.
Get To Know oGoing
We will also share knowhow on the growing oGoing B2B community to share your story, promote your products and services, connect with prospective clients and boost your SEO. https://www.ogoing.com
Come prepared to network, share and learn (and have a good time)!
Detailed Business Owners Roundtable Schedule
6:00 to 6:40 pm - Business Networking, Pizza and Coke (and Breadsticks too ;-) )
6:40 pm to 7:00 pm - One-minute Stories by Business Owners
7:00 to 8:00 pm - The Roundtable Main Topic
8:00 to 8:30 pm - Networking and Close
Thank You Next7 for your hospitality!
We look forward to seeing you at our Fourth Business Owners Roundtable of 2019.
We will donate $5 for each participant to help our houseless community in Orange County.