addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Calgary Space Workers Society Message Board › Free tickets to "Gravity" with Sandra bullock and George Clooney

Free tickets to "Gravity" with Sandra bullock and George Clooney

Michael
user 31564742
Group Organizer
Calgary, AB
We have 28 tickets to tickets to "Gravity" with Sandra bullock and George Clooney for at 7pm showing at the
I need to know if you are interested in going to this movie. If you are not sure you can go then please don't RSVP that you will.
I am sending this first to you our most active and reliable members. I would like a responds right away so and I will then post the meetup.
Thank you for your cooperation
Special Advanced screening
The movie "Gravity"
Sandra bullock and George Clooney
Scotiabank Theater in Chinook
Wed Sept 18th
7:00 pm

http://gravitymovie.warnerbros.com/index.html­