addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Cambridge Improv incubator Message Board › Incbator this weeek! New games galore!

Incbator this weeek! New games galore!

Jason
JmJphotography
Group Organizer
Boston, MA
Greetings incubators,

I just wanted to say that I am coming off an excellent workshop on the gifts we give each other in improv scenes and this week we will be playing plenty of fun new games with that in mind.

So thanks to Rick Andrews from Magnet Theater in NYC for the workshop and I look forward to passing along the fun to all of you.

See some of you tomorrow!

And remember, no experience required so come on out and bring some friends too.

Peace, laughter, and basic human goodness,

Jason