addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Brandon H.
user 60123202
Eugene, OR
Post #: 2
alright thanks everyone, ill set up a doctors appointment
A former member
Post #: 1
We BOTH did our annual renewal four days ago for a TOTAL of $275. $150 for my wife and $125 for me (they give a veteran's discount). We don't get any disability discounts. Mailing two checks to the OMMP added to the costs, but this is wonderful when compared to other states.

We used Central Alternative Medicine at 541-344-2273. These are nice folk who seem to know their business and have a nice doctor. This is our second year with them and it cost a little less than last year. They are located in Eugene and another one or two locations.

Best is to have a cool Primary Care Doc who will sign the OMMP form for nothing during an office visit. We hope that cooperative Docs will soon be easier to find.

Peace & Love to all
Rick S.
frickenfrack
Sweet Home, OR
Post #: 18
FYI, For anyone that doesn't know the old Portland OMMP Office in running and in the exact same location, Burnside and 18th. It is called THCF. The only difference is a different contractor and Dr's.
I called this week and could have made an appt. for the next week. The cost for someone wanting to renew their card w/ Food Stamps is: $180 total.
Happy Trails. :) All medical qualifications are good for 3 yrs. Not 6 months as previously thought.
Rickey Lee
Bob A
user 184796358
Eugene, OR
Post #: 2
I went to the OMMC Clinic in Eugene. $180 for the visit. The doctor took some time to explain the benefits of the different compounds found in cannabis and various types of products available. I have nothing to compare it to, but I didn't get the impression that this was just a rubber stamp office.