addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Matt H.
user 20261921
Springfield, OR
Post #: 6
Hello all, unvortunately its that time and my grower has had a couple bad harvests due to ferts or ballast going out. But I am currently looking for meds for reimbursement and I am a OMMP cardholder as well. Sorry for any inconvience, thanks again.

Matt H.
user 20261921
Springfield, OR
Post #: 10
Hello all again and HUGE THANK YOU for the replies and such. I was able to find meds, a very big thank you.

Thanks,
Matt
Matt H.
user 20261921
Springfield, OR
Post #: 13
Hello again, I am looking for meds for reimbursement if anyone has any spare. Can reach me at 5418704612 or email. Thank you

Matt
Matt H.
user 20261921
Springfield, OR
Post #: 14
problem solved, thanks.
Matt H.
user 20261921
Springfield, OR
Post #: 17
Hello all. I am going to be looking for a new grower. I use about 4ozs per month for meds. Pretty reliable about reimbursement/ donations, looking for meds that help more with the pain versus couched. Also if anyone has any spare meds for donations. Feel free to give me a call 5418704612 or email back. Thank you.

Matt H.
Matt H.
user 20261921
Springfield, OR
Post #: 19
I was able to get meds, thank you for the help once again.