addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
erik s.
erock
Eugene, OR
Post #: 72
plenty of organic meds for reimbursment. pineapple kush, liberty haze, northern lights, sensi star, and blueberry ,Rso in 3 gram syringe, bho, and kief hash
Donald K.
Convivialist
Eugene, OR
Post #: 8
plenty of organic meds for reimbursment. pineapple kush, liberty haze, northern lights, sensi star, and blueberry ,Rso in 3 gram syringe, bho, and kief hash
Could use some leaf for my peripheral neuropathy in my feet. Any available?
erik s.
erock
Eugene, OR
Post #: 73
Sorry, I already ran all my leaf for bubble hash.