addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Paul
user 22551251
Eugene, OR
Post #: 86
Visited last week. Not enough people are taking advantage of the better donation amounts compared to the local Dispensaries. Some product is being offered at half the asking amounts from in town.
You are also missing out on some FREE items being offered. I received a jar of jelly or jam infused. And it was delicious !

Would Anyone like to see 50 - 100.00 donation oz s ? The same product I supply to the Dispensaries and that is selling for 240.00 an oz, can be obtained through me. That is if there is any interest. I am considering starting up a web page listing the products at end of each grow, providing pictures and quantities available. I am always changing the strains I provide at the dispensaries, so there would always be something new.
It is difficult to believe that everyone here - some 600 members - has a grower or purchases from a dispensary and doesn't need reduced cost meds.

So I'm looking for comments, suggestions, and general interest.
erik s.
erock
Eugene, OR
Post #: 80
I'd love to see some pics of your $50 ounces
Ananda
A.Handshealer
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 845
YES! I am interested in $50 ounces. Everybody is. I'll take 8 of them. Can you deliver today or tomorrow. If I like them I'll take another 16! Thanks.

Visited last week. Not enough people are taking advantage of the better donation amounts compared to the local Dispensaries. Some product is being offered at half the asking amounts from in town.
You are also missing out on some FREE items being offered. I received a jar of jelly or jam infused. And it was delicious !

Would Anyone like to see 50 - 100.00 donation oz s ? The same product I supply to the Dispensaries and that is selling for 240.00 an oz, can be obtained through me. That is if there is any interest. I am considering starting up a web page listing the products at end of each grow, providing pictures and quantities available. I am always changing the strains I provide at the dispensaries, so there would always be something new.
It is difficult to believe that everyone here - some 600 members - has a grower or purchases from a dispensary and doesn't need reduced cost meds.

So I'm looking for comments, suggestions, and general interest.

Paul
user 22551251
Eugene, OR
Post #: 94
Why? You're offering $75/oz product on another post - doesn't sound like a patient in need?
Ananda
A.Handshealer
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 846
That is a whole hell of a lot of assumption. Some growers are patients, too. Some growers expenses are greater than $50/oz. So why not get some for $50 if is good. Maybe pass it on to a patient. Maybe use it as a patient if it is good. You, need to think twice before you make ASSumptions of other peoples motives.
thanks.
Why? You're offering $75/oz product on another post - doesn't sound like a patient in need?

jay
user 25650562
Eugene, OR
Post #: 36
In my experience if it sounds to good to be true, it usually is. If the same weed you have for donation is the same that the club is offering, why aren't you vending at the club instead of going through all the hassle of trying to market your goods here. I'm guessing it's because your 50$ ounces are not good. Let's be honest. The typical explanation would be that your morals don't allow you to participate in the conspiracies that surround the dispensaries. Or you want to"help"patients by keeping the cost down. Etc. These are the typical explanations from a person who offers such low donation recommendations. But hey, if it's as good as you say, I'm in! Matter of fact, set me up with a couple pounds of that! But please post a picture of your 50$ ounces before I commit so nobody wastes any of their time
Paul
user 22551251
Eugene, OR
Post #: 96
Here's what I find interesting, we took half a pound to the Farmers Market. It was Top Shelf Romulan. That was several months ago and Chuck still ignores texts on the 900 + payment. But he has cash to buy a pound?
The other thing that gets me is, I stated would any patients be interested in 50 to 100 oz s. What everyone pounced on was the 50.00 part. I don't have any left overs at this time. But half price at 75 is a good deal, as I'm sure Erik s are at same price.
Here's a pic and I'll be by the Farmers Market tomorrow at opening

Algorithm
algorithm42
Portland, OR
Post #: 124
On board, patient and grower....cant grow enough for myself sometimes due to space, so I get meds sometimes in the past for myself....or....my patient has a special request and I find it. Many scenarios call for meds in this fashion. Assumptions are thrown around quite quickly. A 50 dollar ounce that is quality would be nice to see(in a picture.) It is not hard to believe that it is hard to believe.
Paul
user 22551251
Eugene, OR
Post #: 97
Same product, just not the size and trim quality the Dispensary requires. What Should you expect for 50 bucks - Can you do better ?
In my experience if it sounds to good to be true, it usually is. If the same weed you have for donation is the same that the club is offering, why aren't you vending at the club instead of going through all the hassle of trying to market your goods here. I'm guessing it's because your 50$ ounces are not good. Let's be honest. The typical explanation would be that your morals don't allow you to participate in the conspiracies that surround the dispensaries. Or you want to"help"patients by keeping the cost down. Etc. These are the typical explanations from a person who offers such low donation recommendations. But hey, if it's as good as you say, I'm in! Matter of fact, set me up with a couple pounds of that! But please post a picture of your 50$ ounces before I commit so nobody wastes any of their time

Paul
user 22551251
Eugene, OR
Post #: 98
Also, here is an old sellers sheet for a dispensary I no longer cater to - summer 2013 outdoor material. Now frickin show me Your 'proof'