addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Save this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 3 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Oregon Medical Marijuana Patients, Growers and Caregivers Message Board › Top shelf shatter BHO

Top shelf shatter BHO

A former member
Post #: 43
I have an abundance of top quality shatter BHO. Made in a custom Mark IV Terpenator closed loop system, there is no "mystery oil" in this shatter. It is professionally purged in an across international vacuum oven. Stable at room temperature, this shatter will not stick to you and make a mess, its very easy to handle. Made using organically grown indoor cannabis. send me a message if you are interested.
Current strains available:
-White Grape (White Widow x Grape Ape)
-Thick Wickit (OG Kush x Master Kush x Bubba Kush)
-DJ Short's True Blueberry
A former member
Post #: 863
I'd like to get three or four oz of that to share with the membership at cost. Can you deliver. What is the reimbursement?

I have an abundance of top quality shatter BHO. Made in a custom Mark IV Terpenator closed loop system, there is no "mystery oil" in this shatter. It is professionally purged in an across international vacuum oven. Stable at room temperature, this shatter will not stick to you and make a mess, its very easy to handle. Made using organically grown indoor cannabis. send me a message if you are interested.
Current strains available:
-White Grape (White Widow x Grape Ape)
-Thick Wickit (OG Kush x Master Kush x Bubba Kush)
-DJ Short's True Blueberry

A former member
Post #: 44
Check your email :) I responded about an hour ago.
A former member
Post #: 46
Pics of my product and equipment can be seen here
Robert M.
Grower55
Eugene, OR
Post #: 39
Nice equipment! Like the bud and shatter also...