addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Oregon Medical Marijuana Patients, Growers and Caregivers Message Board › MS Patient needs six clones, please

MS Patient needs six clones, please

Ananda
A.Handshealer
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Dear Members,
One of our members has been fighting MS for 34 years! She tells me her grower is giving her less and less medicine and recently the grower has been delivering ditch weed and keeping her medical grade mj. She knows that it is the medical quality mj that is keeping her alive.

She is begging for six clones (or a few more). Her care giver just finished building a 2 x 1000 watt room and they are going to grow her own from now on.

If anyone can help please let me know. I can come an pick them up or you can deliver them.

Thanks so much,
Chuck
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Chuck, We have a few clones of Cheese ready to go. They are in soil, hopefully that is the way they are going. We live on the coast and could meet somewhere close. Let us know!
Ananda
A.Handshealer
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 26
What if I come out there this Sunday? We could meet anywhere or I could come to your place.

What part of the coast are you? I have been to Florence and Yachats a lot.

Thanks
Chuck
A former member
Post #: 2
Hey Chuck, I sent you an email. Talk to you soon!